Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yoon Eun Hye reveals pictures from the set of her latest drama

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently revealed photos from the set of her latest drama.
On April 25th, she tweeted,
Clothes are getting thinner but the weather is not noticing. I find myself taking out the padding [jacket] and heater which I had put away and my UGG boots which I placed in a box. Ooung It’s cold so cold~!
In the photos, Yoon Eun Hye is found wrapped up in her padded jacket, as she sits in front of a heater. She also showed her professional mindset as she’s seen reading over the script while on stand-by.
Netizens commented, “Yoon-actress who moves hearts, so pretty” “I want to hurry and meet you through your new drama” and “Please take care of your health as the seasons change!
It has been 2 years and 6 months since Yoon Eun Hye’s last drama. She will be making her way back into living rooms through her latest drama, “Lie to Me“, which will air its first episode on May 9th.





Source: JoongAng via Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment